Customer Support Manager
You are the one who will help our users to deal with hundreds of various issues per day: “I’ve kicked off but the scooter doesn’t go, why?”, “I see the scooter on the map but it isn’t here”, etc.
We offer a full-time job on shift basis (2/2). If you have no experience, it’s not a problem, the most important thing is you being bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and wishing to learn.
Your duties will include:
- Processing of incoming chats, outgoing calls;
- Online tracing of electronic scooters movements;
- Recording of calls and messages received and processed.
- Work in a friendly team and opportunity to make your city better (Eleven is a new city transport which will be used by your friends and acquaintances);
- Fixed remuneration + bonuses for excellent performance;
- Work in day and night shifts. Work schedule is shift based 2/2. Day shifts are from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., night shifts are from 10 p.m. to 10 a.m.;
- Employment in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Belarus;
- Timely salary payment.
Hurry up to apply if you:
- Have good knowledge of Russian;
- Are able to type fast (most of requests are from chats);
- Are responsible and able to take care of yourself;
- “Customer-focused” and “loyalty” are not just words for you. 🙂